#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Never thought thar he was going to return. Fuck yeah!

The Politician. The Politician.

Great one! Although it's said before, Superjail-wise idea and shape are used in the right way, IMHO. The immortality of polititians (which is sad) is shown unexpectedly good. I only remove 0.5 because of .jpg and unmatching colours.

Ex-Poser responds:

Thanks for the comment. As an animator it's clear that I've seen and love superjail. Even before I created this piece Iwrote up how relevant and meaningful it was. (Seeing as the warden is as evil as he is innocent, which was perfect for duality).
On a whole, I couldn't resist not having the politician and another one of my upcoming characters in a suit and tux because it sort of matched that insanity the warden had. That was pretty much my inspiration to create this. The violence on the other hand wasn't superjail inspired, surprisingly. If you ever get the chance, type up "HorrorShow- nice guys finish last music video". The side scrolling action was mostly taken from that. And, superjail! season four only had six episodes which sort of really sucked!

MAD BEN MAD BEN

fuckin weird but whatever [2]

Ray's day at the Library Ray's day at the Library

Doesn't make much sence, but, assuming that I didn't enjoy the plot, the sound and the drawing style, the animation is really dynamic, that's for sure. Though it's probably cost a lot of time, this sucks.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

FLAWLESS. The first part made me into the animaion, and this one makes me feel proud for the person who inspires me.

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

Gosh, this looked so fukken natural, just as if it was done by real creators, seriously! I mean, knowing all the time that it hadn't been voiced by Kenny, written by the original screenwriters and drawn on UPP didn't make it worse. That's a fucking winrar. Even though, animation style didn't make the complete sence of the original SBSP, I enjoyed this parody very much. Thank you.

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight

Oh fuck. Good one, thogh the twist of the storyline is kinda disguisting. :D

Mario's Favorite Bro Mario's Favorite Bro

Good one, but it mustn't be E-rated. It's a T.

Bus Stop Abortion Bus Stop Abortion

Fuck skerry, he sucks. And he also is a pussy who thinks that punk is something soft and for children, like dunno... boys-bands, that's what I think.

Use My Force Use My Force

That is WIERD. So that's my 9/10. For fag Yoda, lol.