#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Never thought thar he was going to return. Fuck yeah!

The Politician. The Politician.

Great one! Although it's said before, Superjail-wise idea and shape are used in the right way, IMHO. The immortality of polititians (which is sad) is shown unexpectedly good. I only remove 0.5 because of .jpg and unmatching colours.

Ex-Poser responds:

Thanks for the comment. As an animator it's clear that I've seen and love superjail. Even before I created this piece Iwrote up how relevant and meaningful it was. (Seeing as the warden is as evil as he is innocent, which was perfect for duality).
On a whole, I couldn't resist not having the politician and another one of my upcoming characters in a suit and tux because it sort of matched that insanity the warden had. That was pretty much my inspiration to create this. The violence on the other hand wasn't superjail inspired, surprisingly. If you ever get the chance, type up "HorrorShow- nice guys finish last music video". The side scrolling action was mostly taken from that. And, superjail! season four only had six episodes which sort of really sucked!

MAD BEN MAD BEN

fuckin weird but whatever [2]

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Приятный баттхёрт. Наверняка это уже говорили, но было бы ещё лучше, если бы кнопка Z одновременно работала и в игре, и в меню. Игроки ленивые. По этой же причине не помешали бы минимальные инструкции. Лайк за музыку и голого мужика.

Wolod responds:

Спасибо за отзыв. Рад, что игра зашла.

Montouch Montouch

Music is a bit annoying, you should change it time to time. Monsters easily get stuck in jams, and Red Heads do not get destroyed, so they are much of cheat.

fuity flying fuity flying

Well, I got the idea. IMHO, the game is too laggy, the design could be better, and there is serious lack of music.

Carol Of The Balls Carol Of The Balls

Got any children? I can give you mine, so you can bring 'em up as real hardcore badasses.

Actually I don't have any, but still this is great.

Evil-Dog responds: